It’s been a pretty good week- a Christmas party, a holiday lunch, and lots of dog walks. Since the days are flying by, I’m trying to enjoy all the Christmas things while I still can. Here are a few small things that are getting me in the Christmas spirit.
1. Celestial seasonings tea– this tastes like Christmas in a cup. Caffeine free, slightly sweet, with an amazing smell.
2. Candles- the world is so dark right now. I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark (thankfully, I do sneak in some outside time in between). A candle in the evening does a lot to brighten up a room. I’m allergic to lots of scented candles, but I find the beeswax ones to be great.
3. The Christmas tree! I like to plug in the lights in the morning so that I can do yoga in the glow of them. I also try to remember to plug them in when I get home from work.
4. Hershey’s candy cane kisses and dove’s peppermint bark. I’m usually a chocolate snob (see chocolate tasting tour) but I make an exception for these chocolate treats.
5. Christmas tunes- I’m loving She & Him and Michael Bublé.
What gets you in the Christmas mood?