1. Lemon and ginger tea- there has been a pot of freshly made lemon and ginger tea every day at work this past week. If my throat is particularly sore, I just add a spoonful of honey.
2. Neti pot- I used to be super skeptical of these contraptions, but I’ve become a big fan. It’s really helped relieve the pressure in my sinuses.
3. Sleep- I naturally sleep for 6 hours a night, but I’ve been asleep for 10-12 hours a night since being ill. I guess my body really does need it.
4. Brownies- for some reason, I’ve been crazy for chocolate while sick. This batch of brownies disappeared at an alarming rate.
5. This really short video about Dutch chimps learning to speak with a Scottish accent made me laugh. Laughing is good for healing, right?